Sunday, June 3, 2012

It Was A Nice Sunny Day.

We had our Backyard BBQ yesterday and it was a blast.  We invited a bunch of people from all the different groups we are apart of.  We had 18 people come to enjoy the party with us.  One night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up planning decorations and such.  Once we received the party pack, I was excited to try out the products.  Lance even asked if we could use some of it early.

The party went well.  I grilled and enjoyed watching everyone talk and get to know each other.  We had put up umbrellas so no one got too hot with it being a nice sunny day.  We had a rustic theme to our decorations so we had mason jars for the flowers, drinks and ice cream.  We also had burlap looking table cloths.  And a picnic table.





I marinaded chicken the night before in Grill Mates Spice Brandy & Herb Marinade.  I really liked the flavor it gave the chicken.  While grilling I brushed them with Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce.  I really like sweet BBQ sauce and it was perfect.  I grill burgers and sprinkled them with Grill Mates Molasses Bacon Seasoning Blend and Grill Mates Steak Seasoning Blend.  I didn't tasted the Steak Seasoning Blend, but the Molasses Bacon Seasoning blend smelled wonderful and tasted even better.

I will definitely buy more Grill Mates products in the future. I especially liked the Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade.

No comments:

Post a Comment