Thursday, May 17, 2012

Parties & Rewards.

Lance (my husband) recently joined Crowdtap.  He has done so well on it.  He has already earned two $10 Amazon gift cards, and last week he was chosen to host a McCormick Grill Mates party.  I am so excited!  I get to have another party.  I'm hoping it's as fantastic as I'm picturing in my head.  This is our first party from Crowdtap to host.

For this party, Crowdtap is sending us
  • Party Booklet
  • Grill Mates® Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
  • Grill Mates® Slow and Low Memphis Pit BBQ Rub
  • Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning Blend
  • Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ Sauce

Since I love to cook, I can wait to try out this stuff!  And Crowdtap rewards greatly for having the parties and reporting on it.  I'm excited to see how our party rates against other parties.  For an accepted report, Lance will get 4,000 points.  For an excellent report, he will get 10,000 points and for a Top Award, he will get 90,000 points!  90,000 points is 4 - $10 Amazon gift cards and halfway to another one.

I am just so excited!  We have been working on our yard for a few weeks.  And this gives us motivation to get the yard looking fabulous!  It's gonna be so nice to have friends and family over to just chill and enjoy time together.

3 comments:

  1. I got a Madagascar 3 party. We are going to do it a couple of weekends from now for Kaelynn's birthday/the day I watch all of Daniel and Dre's kids along with mine. Will give us domething to do. :) That party kit is all digital. Hope I have enough ink. Just wish my dvd player wasn't on the fritz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I said "We," I really meant just me. I think I've finally decided to start a blog too. If for nothing else so I can at least check yes on the "do you have a blog" question on all the crowdtap opportunities. But don't think I should start one this week because I would probably just use it to gripe. ;)

      Delete
    2. That sounds fun!! We weren't even offered that party. I'm glad you got it.

      Delete